Join Us Today
APHP was established in 1999 and has been running since then with the aim of maintaining very high standards within the professional arena of both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
APHP & NRPC Membership
On application to us, and as part of the renewal process, we check your training, qualifications, supervision, insurance and any CPD undertaken because we want to ensure that if a client finds you through our website, they can be assured that you are a therapist of good professional standing.
We feel this gives potential clients reassurance and the confidence to use our members services.
- Regular free Continual Professional Development and a back catalogue of training
- World-wide representation with members in The UK, Europe, USA, Hong Kong, India, Middle East and Australia
- Regular blog posts, articles and other resources to keep you abreast of developments
- Discounted Insurance with a leading insurance provider, Holistic Insurance
- The APHP website also acts as a directory for potential clients to easily find you
- Heavily discounted joint membership with the NRPC if you qualify to join both organisations
- A certificate of membership to download once you are approved, plus a membership number
- Guaranteed fast track registration to CNHC (we are an Official Verification Authority)
If you are interested in becoming a member of the APHP but unsure of the qualifications or experience you’ll need, please read our membership criteria document which can be found HERE
As a member of UKCHO (UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations) APHP was instrumental in the introduction of the Hypnotherapy Core Curriculum for Training Schools as well as the latest revisions to the https://www.ukstandards.org.uk/PublishedNos-old/SFHCNH23.pdf
You are allowed to bring any of this to the attention of the public on your promotional material, illustrating that your training was at the highest level and that you are therefore a properly competent and registered therapist.
In short, when you join APHP you are becoming a member of a totally professional organisation that has been and still is a formative influence in the world of hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
As a verifying organisation for CNHC, APHP may verify applications for CNHC registration and we encourage members to register in order to gain the CNHC quality mark. Members wishing to register should navigate to their member area and download the form to apply. We then send this to the CNHC and they will contact you regarding joining.
CNHC is the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. Find more about them at https://www.cnhc.org.uk
We also have secured a discount on professional insurance for our members from Holistic Insurance. In order to obtain the discount, please contact us after application, and we will send you a dedicated link to apply. Discounted insurance is available for both new and existing members.