DHP, LAPHP, LNRPC
Fees and AvailabilityFrom $80 a Session
Types of client:
With a B.A. in Psychology, a diploma in Media Communications, and the Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Noor Nooruddin approaches client therapy through various lenses and with a toolbox of theraputic techniques including talk therapy, hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and the Satir model. She looks forward to also integrating the health benefits of games and gaming concepts, in addition to different types of media like cinematherapy and music into the therapy room. Currently equipped with the UK license for hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and a certification in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Noor uses a combination of modalities to assist you in your journey towards clarity and personal well-being.
Her approach is to see each client as an individual with their own unique set of traits and challenges in a space that is both confidential and free of judgement, equipping them with the knowledge of their own strengths and space for self-improvement. You will find a constructive and collaborative relationship to learn the techniques of daily emotional regulation and to progress towards your unique sense of authenticity.
I can help with:
Other Therapies:Warriors Settlers and Nomads, Regression Therapy, Psychotherapy, Past Life Regression (PLR), Parts Therapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Inner Child Therapy, Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Training, Qualifications and Experience
– Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy from the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis 
– Certificate in the Art of Dying from Capital Knowledge [Bahrain] and Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis 
– Certificate Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy for Individuals, Couples, & Families [Level 1 – 2023]
– Certificate in the Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Depression from the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Therapy 
– Certificate in the Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety from the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Therapy 
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in Creative Writing from the American University of Beirut 
– Diploma in Media Communications from the American University of Beirut