DHP, LAPHP, LNRPC
Fees and AvailabilityFrom $80 a Session
Types of client:
Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or weighed down by the challenges of life? I understand. I've been there too.
My name is Ahmed Almoamen, having personally experienced the depths of anxiety and depression, I understand the impact it can have on your daily life, relationships, and overall well-being. But let me share something with you: there is hope. Through my own transformative journey with therapy. I discovered something unexpected that significantly impacted my everyday life.
This realization ignited a passion within me to help others facing similar challenges. I've dedicated my life to supporting individuals like you, providing a safe and empathetic space where you can freely express your thoughts, fears, and aspirations.
Together, we will dive into the complexities of your emotions, peeling back the layers to uncover hidden strengths and untapped potential. Drawing from my experience and training in hypnotherapy, psychotherapy. and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), I will guide you towards a path of self-discovery and healing.
I believe that seeking support is an act of courage -an acknowledgment that you deserve to live a life free from the burdens that weigh you down. With my compassionate approach, we will work collaboratively to develop tailored strategies and coping mechanisms for your unique needs and goals.
I can help with:
Other Therapies:Warriors Settlers and Nomads, Regression Therapy, Psychotherapy, Past Life Regression (PLR), Parts Therapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Inner Child Therapy, Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Training, Qualifications and Experience
– Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy from the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis 
– Certificate in the Art of Dying from Capital Knowledge [Bahrain] and Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis 
– Certificate Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy for Individuals, Couples, & Families [Level 1 – 2023]
– Certificate in the Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Depression from the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Therapy 
– Certificate in the Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety from the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Therapy